2023 Sarnia Minor Lacrosse Registration
For the 2023 season, registration will take place online once
again. The registration portal will start accepting registrations
as of February 1st, 2023 via the "Online Lacrosse Registration
Please upload your child's proof of age to your computer before
THERE WILL BE A $50 NON REFUNDABLE FEE FOR EACH CANCELLED REGISTRATION. THIS NON-REFUNDABLE CHARGE IS REQUIRED BASED ON FEES THAT SARNIA MINOR LACROSSE INCURS FROM THE ONTARIO LACROSSE ASSOSOATION FOR EACH REGISTRANT. $32 GOES TO THE OLA FOR FEES AND $18 IS KEPT BY SARNIA MINOR FOR OUR INCURRED PROCESSING FEES
*A valid credit card is required to register for Sarnia Minor Lacrosse*
Copy and paste the link to your browser
- A member portal will appear - sign up as a NEW MEMBER.
- Click next to continue.
- You will then be asked to create a family account or an adult
member account (I suggest you create a family) unless you are
registering and paying for yourself.
- Fill out the New Member Account Registration Page.
- The Member Portal will come up next, click on New
- The Product Registration Page will come up, pick your
participant, click NEXT
- Choose the Registration Product (it will only show what team
you are allowed to pick from according to age guidelines)
- You will then be taken to a Waiver that is age driven from the
OLA, you must accept and agree before moving to the next
- Proof of Age - here you have to upload your child's proof of
age. Scan it or take a picture with your smartphone and upload
it. Please make sure the picture is clear so it can be easily read
as it needs to be approved at the club, league and OLA level.
- Payment Option is next - please pay by credit card online.
Payment must be completed at time of registration.
Registrations cannot be processed until payment is made.
- Once your payment and card are approved at the club level, it
will be sent to the OLA for final approval.